If you can answer ‘yes’ to most or all of the questions on the list.
Complete the check list and submit your article only if you are happy you can answer
‘yes’ to most or all of the questions.
- You need to be confident your chosen journal will have a suitable profile among your peers to enhance your reputation and your chance of gaining citations.
- Publishing in the right journal for your research will raise your professional profile, and help you progress in your career.
- Your paper should be indexed or archived and be easily discoverable.
- You should expect a professional publishing experience where your work is
reviewed and edited.
- Only then should you submit your article.